A MINDFUL RECOVERY COMMUNITY
12-Step Meetings, Sponsor and Step work
All residents must attend 90 meetings in 90 days as evidenced by a signed meeting sheet. After 90 days the resident may drop down to 5 meetings per week if approved by staff.
All residents must have a sponsor within 2 weeks. Staff will assist residents in finding an appropriate sponsor. Sponsor will be contacted on a regular basis to insure resident is actively working the steps.
4D uses a level system that creates accountability and recovery goals for each resident. For example Level 1 requires 3 to 4 weeks of submitting signed meeting sheets, maintaining regular contact with sponsor, compliance with all rules, 11:30 curfew and more.Overnight passes and driving privileges are determined by progress.
1. 24 Hour On-site Support Staff
2. Random Drug Screening
3. 12-Step Meetings
4. Morning meditation
1. Community Meeting-Residents report on meeting attendance and sponsor contact
2. Individual one on one session with staff
3. Walking and sitting meditation practice
4. Get a job class
5. Life Skills Group
6. Therapist led aftercare group
7. On site 12 step meeting/Big Book Study
8. Relapse Prevention group
9. Licensed therapist on staff
1. Fun Night Outing
2. Community dinner with monthly recovery goals set and reviewed
The 4th Dimension, LLC© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.